The KW Suspensions Clubsport 3-way coilover kit is the choice for your BMW F80 M3 (Competition) (-> 12/2014) and comes with a factory-set pre-configured damping setup with separate 3-way damper adjustment. Suspension kit exclusively fits vehicles up to year 12/2014, where the original camber plates are attached with 3 pcs. M10 screws.
The vehicle-specific basic setup of the KW Clubsport 3-way coilover suspension which was developed in numerous test drives and measurement runs on the Nordschleife and the KW 7-post drive dynamics test stand, can further be adapted via the click dial to the wheel loads, vehicle weight and altered body rigidity due to a bolted cage, welded safety cell or strut brace. Similar to the KW Competition racing suspension used in international motorsport, the KW Clubsport 3-way coilover kit allows to fine-tune the compression damping separately in low-speed and high-speed ranges.
- Adjustable damping technology independently for rebound and compression
- Spring strut housing in stainless steel “inox-line”
- TÜV approved adjustment range for maximum or individual lowering
- High-quality damping components for a long life
- Complete scope of delivery including detailed documentation
- Adjustable rebound damping with 16 exact clicks
- Individual Adjustment of the basic adjustment in +/- direction (+) less body movement / (-) more comfort
- Adjustable compression damping with 12 exact clicks
- Individual adjustment of the basic adjustment in +/- direction (+) support / more grip / more performance (-) comfort / adaptation / tire stiffness
Adjustment VA / HA: thread / thread
Hardness adjustment: tension and compression
Material: stainless steel
Axle load VA / HA: -990 kg / -1170 kg