The MANHART MHtronik is the easiest way to improve the performance of your Mercedes-AMG GT C with up to 662 HP and 865 Nm.
As a simple plug and play solution, you can install the MHtronik powerbox between the original engine control unit and the engine sensors to exploit the power reserves of your vehicle. The MHtronik can be easily be installed and removed without the original engine control unit being affected.
MHtronik for the Mercedes-AMG GT C offers an upgrade from 557 HP to 662 HP and from 680 Nm to 865 Nm.
The advantages of the MHtronik are:
- Easy installation and removal
- High quality aluminum case
- TÜV part certification
- Connected to the CAN-BUS system (petrol engine) or exhaust temperature sensor (diesel engine).
- Communication between MHtronics and vehicle happens constantly and every millisecond.
- Water, oil and exhaust gas are always controlled.
- Higher performance only if the operating temperatures are achieved.