The MANHART MHtronik is the easiest way to improve the performance of your Mercedes-Benz S 500 with up to 540 HP and 810 Nm.
As a simple plug and play solution, you can install the MHtronik powerbox between the original engine control unit and the engine sensors to exploit the power reserves of your vehicle. The MHtronik can be easily be installed and removed without the original engine control unit being affected.
MHtronik for the Mercedes-Benz S 500 offers an upgrade from 455 HP to 540 HP and from 700 Nm to 810 Nm.
Our MHtronik auxiliary control units are connected to the engine at one connection point only. Depending on brand, model and engine variant, this connection point can vary. Typical connection points are for example rail pressure sensor or boost pressure sensor. A detailed description of the appropriate connection point for your vehicle, including pictures for the installation of our MHtronik can be found in the supplied installation instructions.
The advantages of the MHtronik are:
- Easy installation and removal
- High quality aluminum case
- TÜV part certification
- Communication between MHtroniks and vehicle happens constantly and every millisecond.
- Water, oil and exhaust gas are always controlled.
- Higher performance only if the operating temperatures are achieved.
- Please note: Our MHtronik is optimised for the use of 98 octane fuel. A minimum octane content of 95 is required to ensure proper function, but there may be a slight loss of performance. If the vehicle is filled with 93 or 91 octane, proper function and the specified additional performance cannot be guaranteed.